Find us on Facebook
Berita EPL Terkini
- Arsenal vs Liverpool – 25 Ogos
- Pedro cemerlang dalam penampilan sulung bersama Chelsea
- Man City catat tiga kemenangan berturut-turut tanpa bolos
- Chelsea raih kemenangan sulung, tewaskan West Brom 3-2
- Bournemouth benam West Ham 4-3
- Newcastle kecewakan Man United di Old Trafford
- Saingan EPL 2015-2016 buka tirai
- Jadual undian Play-off Liga Juara Eropah 2015-2016
- Nombor jersi pemain Manchester United 2015-2016
- Jualan jersi Manchester United keluaran Adidas pecah rekod
Berita Kelab EPL
|Birthday||March 17, 1986|
Dzeko is an impressive goalscorer who made his name in Germany during a rise to the top that has only seen him on the radar since 2007.
Beginning his career in his homeland with FK Zeljeznicar Sarajevo as a midfielder, he moved on to Czech side Teplice where he boasted a decent goal return before being picked up by Wolfsburg for a fee of €4 million.
Dzeko was an immediate star and led his side to fifth place in the table. But the following season his 26 goals in 29 games alongside the explosive Grafite, led the team to an incredible title win and he won the Bundesliga Players’ Footballer of the Year award. Amid interest from Milan and Manchester City, the striker renewed his contract until 2013, but chose to move to Eastlands early in January 2011.
Strengths: Powerful and strong, he has the talent to score from almost any situation and has great movement as well as physical prowess.
Weaknesses: He has little experience of top level football and his temperament can be called into question.
Career high: Dzeko became the highest scorer in the history of Wolfsburg with 59 goals in 96 appearances in August 2010, surpassing Diego Klimowicz who scored 57 goals in 149 games.
Career low: Losing to Portugal in the 2010 World Cup play-offs.
Style: Dominant, powerful, agile, a potent striker.
Quotes: “Everybody says that England is the perfect league for me with my style.” Edin Dzeko, January 2011.
Trivia: In November 2009, Dzeko became Bosnia’s first UNICEF ambassador.